Die Heimat der Suggas
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

Re: Sugga #443

Beitrag von costin moga »

INTERIOR
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

INTERIOR
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

INTERIOR
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

INTERIOR
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

INTERIOR
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

INTERIOR
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

INSTRUMENTS

Instruments from original dash:

Speedometer - working but cable distroyed. A new cable was ordered (http://instrumentjige.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and replaced. Now working fine.

Oil pressure - working fine.

Upgrading to alternator meant ammeter is no longer needed. Left there to fill the gap....

Tachometer not working. I managed to start it but after mounting back the panel it did not work again. My guess is it need a bit of cleaning, that's all. On waiting list.

Fuel gauge not working. Impossible to repair. I purchased a new 'universal' one and tried to couple the sender unit to the gauge. As expected. it did not work, these are not calibrated. The new gauge was mounted in special suport under the metal dash. Interesting, the sender unit was a straight fit in the five original holes in the petrol tank.

Temperature gauge not working - pipe broken. Can be rebuild but it's expensive. On the to-do list. I replaced it with modern instrument, gauge mounted under dash.

Rev counter fitted with gauge under dash.

All parts available on ebay.co.uk.
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

Gauges used on dash are DURITE:
http://www.durite.co...rine_gauges.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LIGHTING

Front:

- headlights were replaced with new 7"

- side indicator was fitted by previous owner (for UK regulation I guess) - I kept it

Tail:

- new HELLA OVAL (ebay) installed for stop + indicator

- some motorcycle roundish tail + stop were fitted where the convoi / blackout markers stood (car came without those)

- RUBBOLITE indicators fitted above as depicted

- fog light on left side

- rear march on right side

On tail they work like this: indicators Hella + Rubbolite, tail on roundish motorcycle and stop on both roundish motorcycle and Hella

Numberplate kept original.

Original indicators kept and working. Original replacements still available for sale, but these do not come cheap: http://volvoonderdel...richtinga-1902/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

I attached also the drawings of the headlights 'protection' which I had rebuild. I know these were not ment to be protections for the headlight glass but were to support blackout covers.
costin moga
gehört hier zum Inventar
gehört hier zum Inventar
Fahrzeug 1:

SPEEDOMETER

Here is the drawing of the 'art-deco' speedometer dash.

Mine was absolutelly intact, and never thought doing it new, but the moment I took the glass off it, some 30% of the pain pealed off. I put it instantly on the scanner and got an image of what was left.

Then redrew all digits and reprinted it on glass.

There is also an image of the speedometer cable showing it's ends.

I cannot upload other formats needed if one wants to reprint the speedometer (Corel Draw drawing is required) but if anyone wants them, they're available.
Antworten